• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

Wrong name

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenLuby

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Georgia
Put the wrong name in when setting up my clickforms. Tech support is closed, so you're my next best option. Is there some way for me to correct the error without having to call bradford on monday?

Couch Potato

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Where exactly?

Put the wrong name in when setting up my clickforms. Tech support is closed, so you're my next best option. Is there some way for me to correct the error without having to call bradford on monday?
What do you mean "put in the wrong name"? If you mean during the installation/registration, just run the registration again from the help menu. If you mean when you purchased the program license, Bradford will need to change the registration records.

BenLuby

Professional Status
State
Georgia
Thanks CP. I am going to have to call Bradford tomorrow.

Wayne Tomlinson

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Illinois
Send then an e-mail now, you should have an answer earlier than calling in myexperirence.

Wayne Tomlinson

BenLuby

Professional Status
State
Georgia
Good idea, Wayne. I've still got the email from Yesenia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks