• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

YIKES! LSI and Alamode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamela Crowley (Florida)

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
http://sev.prnewswire.com/computer-electronics/20081020/DA4007220102008-1.html

LSI Integrates With a la mode's Mercury Network

SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 20 /PRNewswire/ --
a la mode announced today that LSI, a division of Lender Processing Services (NYSE: LPS) , is in the final development and testing phase of "round trip" appraisal integration between LSI's eLenderSolutions and a la mode's Mercury Network Vendor Management Platform (VMP).
I want to know what's really going on with this.

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Would you prefer LSI and ACI?

Workbox

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Colorado
Does this mean that ACI is loosing a client? Plus, are fees going to be cut? Is it going to be on a rotation basis to be fair, not pick the preferred appraiser?

Mister Ed

Professional Status
State
Georgia
Workbox,

I am on LSI's approved list (don't know how I got there), and have done one job for them at $25 less than my standard fee (am in a rural area and can get pretty good fees) in the last two years.

The question you are asking is one to which I do not have an answer yet. I am not even sure that Alamode or LSI can give you an answer just yet.

My partner did quite a bit for them for a while and fought the battles with Lighthouse. Finally, he was sending them pdf's but his work from them dropped dramatically after that. Delivery through the Mercury network will be a blessing compared to the headaches of Lighthouse.

I will imagine that LSI will control their own ordering much as companies like RELS, Quantrix, etc who use the Mercury software for ordering and transmission of orders. Fees? Probably whatever anyone is making now.

-ed-

hobbitt

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Maybe another joint venture is coming ACI + alamode + FA= ? names anyone? how about commode

Scott Kibler

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
I got a call from an Alamode salesman yesterday concerning buying an XSite to "be HVCC compliant".

I bet it is a related topic.

Since I never return such calls, I don't know for sure.

Karl

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Arizona
Watching the happenings over the past 25 years in Real Estate & the entire selling off of the USA. This is a great time to be OLD!!!

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Watching the happenings over the past 25 years in Real Estate & the entire selling off of the USA. This is a great time to be OLD!!!

I've only got 17 more years to go. Maybe I'll retire sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks