• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Zoning in Paradise Hills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott R Marshall

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New Mexico
I don't know how many of you are out there, but any Albuquerque area appraisers that know what the zoning designation in the old area of Paradise Hills is, either PM me or post what you know.

Once again, thanks in advance!!!!

Michael S

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New Mexico
I actually just moved near that area. I checked the Bernalillo County GIS system and it doesn't show anything. The Albuquerque GIS doesn't have a designation like R-1 or SU-1, it just has a description that says Paradise Hills.

I'd say a call to the Bernalillo County planning and zoning office could answer your question pretty quickly. http://www.bernco.gov/zoning/ 505-314-0350

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York

Scott R Marshall

Professional Status
State
New Mexico
Yeah, I've run all that data. Nothing comes up for this area. I called the Bernalillo County zoning department and the woman I spoke with couldn't find it either. They transferred me to someone who works that area but I was only able to leave a message on their voice mail.

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
Better luck next time. You're welcome.

Scott R Marshall

Professional Status
State
New Mexico
Thanks Mike. I know you were trying to help but I had already looked through all that data as well as a sector plan for the area and have found diddly-squat before I posted for help. Just another fun day in the Land of Enchantment.

Lobo Fan

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New Mexico
I called the city of ABQ on this a while back. They told me it was the same as R-1 zoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks