1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

ACI Sketch problem -

Discussion in 'ACI (Appraisers Choice) Software' started by Elizabeth50, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elizabeth50

Elizabeth50 New Member

Jul 17, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Minnesota
    I recently purchased ACI 2009 and am using ACI Sketch for the first time. The deck and crawl space areas are being calculated into the GLA. I've talked to ACI support twice and was told I would have to manually change the GLA for every report. I find it very hard to believe that this type of error truly exists in the software and that it isn't just a configuration issue on my part. Can someone help me? This is what I've tried so far: 1) Right clicked from within the area - clicked on Properties & Edit and confirmed the Living Area box was unchecked. 2) . Right clicked and renamed the area to Land... just to see if the area would still be added to the GLA...it was!! 3). Checked the Dimensions List and noticed the box at the top has the incorrect combined GLA, but in the breakdown area below, the deck and crawl space are not included. Any ideas? Thank you so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.