1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraiser Trainee For Washinton (wa) State

Discussion in 'Jobs Wanted' started by brandonn11, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brandonn11

brandonn11 New Member

Jul 19, 2011
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    Washington
    I have recently finished the 15-hour National USPAP course and am now searching for a licensed or certified appraiser to train me. I am open to any area of WA state, and can relocate, as long as it is paid training. Looking for either an individual appraiser to train me or to be hired by county, bank etc. I am a hard working individual, young and motivated, very interested in real estate appraisal. I do have my own reliable transportation and would like to find someone/a company/county to grow with and start my new career. If you are looking for someone to train, (and please tell me there is someone out there willing), I would be greatly appreciative. So if you are someone looking to train a hard worker, or even if you know someone who is looking to train someone, or who you may think be available to train someone, please respond to this thread and I will get back as shortly as possible. Thanks everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.