• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Electric Panel question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing how many Federal Pacific boxes are still in use today. I saw a lot of them but didn't condition any report, just mentioned the brand and capacity when I came across one.

My uncle has a very nice house in Marco Island, FL and last time I stayed there I noticed it had a FP box. I told him he should consider replacing it (money is NO object to him) but he didn't seem too concerned. Oh well. Its only occupied about 10-15 weeks a year. When/if it burns, hopefully nobody will be staying there.
 
Its amazing how many Federal Pacific boxes are still in use today. I saw a lot of them but didn't condition any report, just mentioned the brand and capacity when I came across one.
I do the same. Even though I know they are inherently not safe from personal experience. It's not so much that the panels themselves were the problem. It was always the breakers that caused the problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top