1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Medina and Adobe Acrobat

Discussion in 'Apex' started by Christopher Tea, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christopher Tea

Christopher Tea Sophomore Member

Aug 13, 2003
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Georgia
    Looking to resolve an issue where I can no longer print to PDF from Medina using Adobe Acrobat. I had to install CutePDF to get functionality back.

History of the problems is as follows:

Printing to PDF from Medina using Acrobat 8.0 Pro on a windows 7 machine was working fine, then one day, it wouldn't work anymore (tell it to print to PDF and nothing would happen). Installed CutePDF to get the job done that day.

Later bought a new hard drive, reinstalled Windows 7, installed Acrobat X, installed Medina,,,,,,same problem...

Any ideas?

TEA

2. Pat Butler

Pat Butler Senior Member

Jan 17, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Illinois
    I'm using the same programs and don't have a problem. Are you getting an error message when you try to print?

I have the setting that opens Acrobat once a PDF file is created. That way I know that it worked. I also initially save my PDF files directly to my desktop so that I don't have to drill through my directories to find the file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.