• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

MLS for Comal and Guadalupe Texas Counties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spittman

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
So I am located in Bexar county and I currently belong to SABOR MLS and it's becoming more and more apparent that some agents are not using SABOR at all to list properties in these two counties. Bummer. Those are the only two counties I prefer to appraise in outside of my primary coverage area. Can anyone tell me what MLS I should subscribe to if I want to continue doing business in those two counties. Would it be Four Rivers or do I have to join CTX to get access to MLS for those counties?
 
So I am located in Bexar county and I currently belong to SABOR MLS and it's becoming more and more apparent that some agents are not using SABOR at all to list properties in these two counties. Bummer. Those are the only two counties I prefer to appraise in outside of my primary coverage area. Can anyone tell me what MLS I should subscribe to if I want to continue doing business in those two counties. Would it be Four Rivers or do I have to join CTX to get access to MLS for those counties?
I haven't worked those areas since I was a trainee (2018-2019) but you might have to join both unfortunately.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top