1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Nexus

Discussion in 'Apex' started by Jayozz, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayozz

Jayozz New Member

Apr 23, 2007
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    California
    I noticed there was an update for Nexux on 08/21/2009 what were some of the changes? I don't see any info on it.

2. Randall Garrett

Randall Garrett Senior Member

Mar 6, 2004
    Professional Status:
    IT Professional-Appraisal Related
    State:
    Texas
    JayOzz,

Sorry for the delay in replying - I am away from my desk. The latest release has mainly some internal things for integration partners, etc. Some minor bug fixes, installer tweaks, etc. Nothing you would notice right off from the one released immediately before (depending on the version/date of the one you are using.)

The web site is being re-vamped and I have recommended we start showing a "change log" type thing with all products. Hope to keep it "plain English"... LOL.

Right now, work is being done on some internal stuff - again, mainly for system integrators, but also some user-requested and internally-designed drawing improvements. We'll have a formal announcement on this soon - maybe when the new web site is up (?) I'll get an update when I am back in the States and let you know. Give me another week to ten days to get back and get in and out of a few meetings.

Hope this helps!

-Randall Garrett-
    ..Apex Software..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.