Philadelphia Alamode Seminar

Discussion in 'a la mode (TOTAL)' started by Frederick, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frederick

Frederick Senior Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    New Jersey
    I attended a seminar put on by Alamode today in Philadelphia.

I was very pleasantly surprised to find a fast paced lecture that laid out the process of order entry through report authoring from beginning to end. The information that was disseminated was well organized and highly relevant. It was full of time saving shortcuts and methods of preparing the appraisal report that I believe will significantly increase my productivity in the future.

It was however very intense and psychologically grueling because of the vast amount important information that was put out very quickly. It went on from 9-5 with little down time. They gave periodic breaks but during the lecture I had to remain completely focussed and could not allow my mind to wander for a moment for fear of missing some important information.

In summary I felt it was highly worthwhile and I believe I gained a lot of useful information. The two speakers (Paul & Lance) were well versed and easily answered each and every question posed. They gave out an easy to read reference document that I plan to make good use of back in the office.

I would highly recommend this seminar to alamode users but I would caution you to be well rested and alert. Don't be late because they get right to it.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2007
  2. Brian P Kennedy

Brian P Kennedy New Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Rhode Island
    I attended an Alamode seminar in Boston a couple years ago, and it was very much a worthwhile opportunity, since it helped me to finally understand how to use the Apex sketch program as well as other shortcuts in WinTotal. Even better, the hours counted towards my continuing eduction requirements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.