1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Smelling The Roses

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Hal Pollock, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hal Pollock

Hal Pollock Senior Member

Apr 26, 2003
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Connecticut
    Hello All;

Things have slowed a bit, not too much, but some. In the past few weekends I have had the time to pull my new boat out of the water, wash the bottom, and start sanding it for new bottom paint. I have been cleaning it up inside too. I have now taken the batteries out, and have them on trickle charge for the winter.
    I am having the outboard motor serviced and stored for the season.

I had time to visit the gun club I am joining and have been invited to participate in an M1 Garand competition tomorrow morning, as a guest. Sometime life is sweet.

The unfortunate thing is that I have not had enough time to mow the lawn or finish some other projects around the house. Oh well maybe tomorrow.

Anyone else find time for the important things??

Regards

Hal

2. Anthem

Anthem Senior Member

Mar 10, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    North Carolina
    I wish!!!!

I am an avid gun sportsman. I used to shoot weekly and compete monthly. Since I started appraising I haven't competed at all and I hardly practice. I have bought two new pistols in the last few months that I haven't even fired. I am hoping that I will have some spare time this winter. :cry: