1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Trainee, San Jose, Open to working all hours, days, weekends, and evenings.

Discussion in 'Jobs Wanted' started by Raquel Macedo, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raquel Macedo

Raquel Macedo New Member

May 29, 2011
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    California
    Trainee, San Jose, CA (will work all hours, days, evenings, weekends, holidays)

I am looking for a mentor that will allow me to volunteer or be an intern as a trainee or assistant so that I may gain the proper experience. I would like to learn how to perform the actual appraisal, write the reports, and learn the right way to communicate with customers in this industry. I am open to covering all cities in the Bay Area and I am available to be on site in the mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays. In addition to working from your home or office, I am more than willing to take work home.

I am a senior status student at San Jose State University double majoring in Business Administration Entrepreneurship (Marketing) and Accounting. Per my past experience, plus having reliable transportation, I work very well under pressure, in a group, and alone. I am a fast learner with strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills. I am dependable, energetic, result-oriented, motivated, ambitious, driven, detail oriented, and friendly.

If you feel that I would be an asset to you, please contact me at mac.quel@yahoo.com or 408-882-7270 so that we may schedule an interview at your convenience.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.