Trainee, San Jose, Open to working all hours, days, weekends, and evenings.

Discussion in 'Jobs Wanted' started by Raquel Macedo, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raquel Macedo

Raquel Macedo New Member

May 29, 2011
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    California
    Trainee, San Jose, CA (will work all hours, days, evenings, weekends, holidays)

I am looking for a mentor that will allow me to volunteer or be an intern as a trainee or assistant so that I may gain the proper experience. I would like to learn how to perform the actual appraisal, write the reports, and learn the right way to communicate with customers in this industry. I am open to covering all cities in the Bay Area and I am available to be on site in the mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays. In addition to working from your home or office, I am more than willing to take work home.

I am a senior status student at San Jose State University double majoring in Business Administration Entrepreneurship (Marketing) and Accounting. Per my past experience, plus having reliable transportation, I work very well under pressure, in a group, and alone. I am a fast learner with strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills. I am dependable, energetic, result-oriented, motivated, ambitious, driven, detail oriented, and friendly.

If you feel that I would be an asset to you, please contact me at mac.quel@yahoo.com or 408-882-7270 so that we may schedule an interview at your convenience.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.