Voice Activation Software

Discussion in 'a la mode (TOTAL)' started by warrenwilliams, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warrenwilliams

warrenwilliams New Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Hi,
    I'm getting involved in this due to physical problems with carpel tunnel syndrom and arthritis in my wrist. The doc says he can help the carpel tunnel and would have to fuse my wrist. Consequently, I am looking for those of you who have had some type of experience with voice activation programs. I currently have a copy of dragon naturally speaking preferred but have not activated it yet. I am also an ACI and former Bradford user. I am considering a la mode/win total and or anything that might work with voice activation best? Has anyone out there got into this end of things? If so what are your comments pro and con.
    Thanks,
    Warren Williams
    williamsappraisals.biz
    Williams.warren@comcast.net

2. TEL2002

TEL2002 Elite Member

Jan 16, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Retired Appraiser
    State:
    Louisiana
    Why not contact each appraisal software vendor and ask what is best to use with their software. Might be good to post the results here.

3. warrenwilliams

warrenwilliams New Member

Sep 16, 2005
    I have contacted ACI, Al La Mode, and Bradford and Robbins and the best any of them could do was refer me here. Therefore the poignent question. They don't sell voice activation software so I guess they are not interested in it.

However, let's face it; I can definately see the day in the not too distant future where we talk everything into the box. The demand for immediate dilevery is going to drive it.
    Warrenwilliams

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.