1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Woman To Woman

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Liz South, Sep 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liz South

Liz South Junior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    Virginia
    A client gave this to me the other day and I had to share it with all the women here.

WE ALL NEED TO BE ENCOURAGED

Woman to Woman Encouragement: Someone will always be prettier. They will always be smarter. Their house will be bigger. They will drive a better car. Their children will do better in school. Their husband will fix more things around the house.
    So let it go and love you and your circumstances. Think about it. The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart. The most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children and the richest woman you know (she's go the car, the house, the clothes) may be lonely. The Word says that "if I have not Love I am nothing"; so again love you. Love who you are right now and let God be your barometer. Mirror Him. Look in the mirror in the morning and see how much of God you see. He's the only standard and even when you come up short; he will not leave you or forsake you. I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed. The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to God can stand up to anything. Winners make things happen, losers let things happen. Be Blesse Ladies and pass this on to encourage another woman. To the world you might be just one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

Thanks for all the regular encouragement.

Liz S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.