• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Why pay for 3,6 software

Does Reggora have 24/7 IT support?
Can you use their software even if you are not using their AMC platform?

I like my software provider, Alamode. So far they have been accommodating. Yes, I know the 3.6 is glitchy, but they have only been able to work on it since January of this year. The 2.6 had not given me many issues over the years. Once they get all the 3.6 quirks figured out, it should work better. As for the current situation, I blame F&F for not getting 3.6 to our software providers far sooner than they did. I have a lot of patience with my software provider. I know they are frustrated as well.
You have to register with Reggora to use their software but it is free to register.Yes, you can use it for orders that don't come thru them. I don't believe they have 24/7 suport. I have used ACI for decades and they do not have 24/7 support either. I don't care what software anybody uses, just being helpful and tugging your shirt to a free option.
 
I have used ACI as well. I like the one I have now. No 24/7 available help, no sale.
You have to register with Reggora to use their software but it is free to register.Yes, you can use it for orders that don't come thru them. I don't believe they have 24/7 suport. I have used ACI for decades and they do not have 24/7 support either. I don't care what software anybody uses, just being helpful and tugging your shirt to a free option.
 
The no support is the drawback
i can see because most will have issues for their first few months and there are some on here that seem to have Alamode and Clickforms Tech support on 24/7 speed dial and that's on 2.6 which was introduced many years ago.
 
Thanks I missed that part and sounds like you have nothing to lose and it's not like your giving away any top secret data or information that everyone else doesn't already have or will have.

There's numerous data mining operations already running 24/7 so hell yeah-go for it and let everyone know how it works out after you do 15 or 20 assignments.
 
I don't really care what anyone else does but it does appear you can save a lot of money
Yes, by replacing or at least reducing appraisers - that is their end game and their founder is quite vocal about it if my read is right...
 
Last edited:
Yes, by replacing or at least reducing appraisers - that is their end game and their founder is quite vocal about it if my read is right...Lets
Let's assume your right that Reggora is going to collect data to get rid of the appraisers. If they're that powerful wouldn't the smart appraisers use their product for their own survival ? The ones using Reggora would be the last ones still operating and then be employed by Reggora to work in their next new venture.
 
Let's assume your right that Reggora is going to collect data to get rid of the appraisers. If they're that powerful wouldn't the smart appraisers use their product for their own survival ? The ones using Reggora would be the last ones still operating and then be employed by Reggora to work in their next new venture.
That's clever wicked thinking you have going on there, haha.
 
"My understanding is that Alamode and ACI have the following stance at a high level: "we won't sell your data but we will use it internally to make the services better". This will be our model too , we won't sell the data to anyone and only use it to make our platform better

Aivre has the most aggressive terms https://www.aivre.com/terms where they own all the data and have the right to sell it in aggregated form and train AVMs etc"----Brian Zitin, CEO of Regorra
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top