• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Side-by-side comparison of the preprinted language between 2.6 and 3.6

NJ Valuator

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New Jersey

I used ChatGPT to provide a side by side comparison in regards to the pre-printed language between 2.6 and 3.6 for Scope of Work, Intended Use and Intended User, and Appraiser’s Certification​


01_scope_of_work.png02_intended_use_and_user.png03_assumptions_and_limiting_conditions.png04_appraisers_certification.png
 
Interesting. Thank you for sharing this. I think I will be making a supplemental certifications page.
 
that is awesome...cert 23 is that what used to be intended users
 
What does USPAP has to say about the changes? Get off their as* and be proactive and don't let Fannie set the rules.
I find the changes will result in an inferior appraisal and more bad appraisals will be coming in the future.
And many protections for the appraiser are taken out in 3.6 thus forcing me to create extra comments to protect my as*. Lender pushing more liability to the appraiser.
 
Read USPAP and find out.
Which version? First one over 30 years ago or the future one keeping up to the changes from Fannie.
USPAP is a joke and should take leadership.
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top