• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

flooring

  1. appraisaladam

    C5 Flooring and incomplete 1004D.. Help?

    Hello. I did an appraisal on a 70s rural raised Ranch refi. Overall condition is C4 except for the flooring. About 80% of the upper level had plywood floors that the Owner was planning to re-floor with materials he had on site. The other 20% of the upstairs (2 bedrooms) had badly stained carpet...
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Top

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks