• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

3.6 extension has just arrived, for lenders.

Fannie can't even state that 3.6 is to be extended.
Instead making excuses.... exceptions for lenders.
 
VINDICATION - it was obvious when First American spilled the beans yesterday.
 
That's because I don't waste my time on things that are completely out of my control. I am also not scared of new software.
Same with me. I wasn't into 3.6 until we get closer to 11/2. I can adapt to new forms. It's just that will I be compensated for my extra time.
Old geezards remembered how it was like in the past and not happy with direction of the new form.
 
Same with me. I wasn't into 3.6 until we get closer to 11/2. I can adapt to new forms. It's just that will I be compensated for my extra time.
Old geezards remembered how it was like in the past and not happy with direction of the new form.
You still don't get it. It's not the "form", It's the software you have to adapt to. I am one of your so called "geezards" Yet I have and continue to adapt. I've worked with software starting out with computers that were programmed with basic language, if you even know what basic computer language is.
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top