• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

ACI and 3.6

We’re in a next man up business. If ACI users can’t deliver a 3.6 report lenders aren’t going to wait, heck they can’t wait. They will do business with an appraiser who can.
 
I have been with alamode a long time. They were bought out by Corelogic. They are sending updates out pretty frequently saying they fixed a bug of some kind. I am not planning on changing. I have not taken the online tutorials or anything yet but I know they are still working on improving it. I got a new update yesterday from them addressing issues. I will live or die with Total/Alamode.

A blue flash bar will come on your screen if you are working on an appraisal and it will say you have updates available. I immediately save the report and click the update line. It shuts Total down and I don't lose anything on my desktop. It does the update and then I reopen Total. I have not done a 3.6. It gives you a synopsis of the updates it just did and why. I like that.

Much of their updates many times are tied to mobile users. I don't plan on being 100% mobile but I may have to change, but not soon.

I still like my 100ft fiberglas tape, 25 ft steel tape and cell phone and laser.
I wasn't happy when Alamode sold out to Corelogic that looks at bottom profit line than making good products for us.
Alamode was innovative and made good products in the beginning. Somehow along the way, it became stale.
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top