• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraisal Typist/Data Entry Remote Assistant

mcbrides4

Freshman Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2017
Professional Status
General Public
State
Colorado
Hi There, I have been in the appraisal industry for the last 35 years. I have worked in appraisal offices in the past. Now I work remote setting up appraisals on correct forms, collecting tax record and public record information, filling in comparables, drawing sketches adding maps & adding photos. I have worked for several appraisers across the country on multiple platforms (ACI, Wintotal, etc) and have tailored my jobs to fit their needs. If this may be something your interested in, I would love to have a conversation. suzyqmcbride@gmail.com Thanks!
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top