• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraisersforum.com Laser Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
We have completely reworked our Laser Store with expanded products and made it easier to navigate and understand.

Thanks to those of you who have purchased laser distance measuring equipment from us in the past!

If you need a Laser Measuring tool why not buy it from us and support the forum? Since it is an Amazon store you get low Amazon pricing, free shipping on most items, and you know you can depend on Amazon being there for you to stand behind their products and that they will be in business next year and for years to come.

Feedback is welcome:

AppraisersForum.com Laser Store

Hi Tim,

According to the manufacturer's description:

"Backlit Exhibit: Of course, Big, illuminated 4-line LCD display for easy readability"

Hope that was what you are looking for.

Don't forget the D5 has a built-in camera too. The backlit lcd screen doubles as the viewfinder helping you to aim the laser for those long distance targets.

I ordered it. $200 cheaper than the D5. It has a viewfinder like my Disto Classic. I kept looking for a sale on the D5, but they never come down on that $499. What is the return policy? LOL

Let us know how it works out for you.

Returns are processed by Amazon, just like payments, order status, etc. Just click the link in the Amazon email you will receive and sign in to your Amazon account to manage your order.

Thank you for supporting AppraisersForum.com!

Are you going to carry any illudium laser models? Specifically the Illudium q-36?

Are you going to carry any illudium laser models? Specifically the Illudium q-36?

No, but I believe that Marvin carries that model in his store however.:icon_mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back