• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bank Rape . Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

SutnNC

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I received a link to this the other day form David Feather. I'm sure he could use some input. This gent says he's a retired appraiser. While I don't see how or why I can manage this thread, let's go for solutions rather than sounding off for a bit (guiltly as charged).

Depending on where it ends up going, so far I like the hard line it's taking.

I would suggest

- a link and some info on our wonderful Federal Reserve System (simple terms).
- breakdown on how any funds (contributions to the site) are managed
- no connection to/disconnecting from the occupy movement

Just scratching the surface, looks new and will likely get some polishing as it develops.

Site-

http://bankrape.com/

Featured here-

http://appraisersblogs.com/

Last edited:
The examiners are the bank rapers I see. They are now making a client revalue property where folks are making their payment and will make their payment under any normal circumstance but their [pick one] small commercial building ... farm ... is worth less than they owe but the business is cash flowing. So they owe $500,000. They are making all payments..never missed one. They now have a place worth $400,000. The examiners are telling the bankers to make them pony up the $100,000....knowing full well there is not a single one of them that can do so. What kind of idiots are these examiners? I really have to question if in fact the examiners don't have a "dog in the fight"...that is, do they personally invest in a REIT or hedge fund that is buying up distressed properties from banks and is someone feeding these hedge funds information about distressed sales....inquiring minds want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back