• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Do I have to keep renewing SFREP for it to work?

spittman

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
I first purchased the software back in 2019, but was paying monthly. Used it a couple times and haven't used it since. I noticed I'm not being charged anymore, but the software seems to open just fine. Going to be using it again and don't want to type up a whole report only to find out there are restrictions. Can anybody tell me before I contact SFREP? Thanks.

You can no longer own it like in the good old days, you must rent it on a subscription plan, I think it's one year minimum,. It's still a great deal at about $50 a month for classic if you don't want the bells and whistles. You can safely call them and ask about the product, they're all nice Cajun girls and they won't behave like that big company stat starts with an A with all the telemarketers. I've used 3 types of software and SFREP is by far the best, you rarely see emergency posts about it crashing because it always works.

Annual subscription is about $550 and you can use both the new SFREP software and the classic. You can convert old files to the new software but not the new to the old. My favorite part is one user can install on multiple machines without paying again.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back