• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Experienced Appraiser seeks Supervisor

lmketch

Freshman Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Canada
US citizen relocating and looking to connect with a Certified Residential appraiser willing to act as supervisor while I complete my state licensing.

I hold the CRA designation (Appraisal Institute of Canada) with 14 years of residential experience — 1–4 unit focus, including rural and complex properties. I bring a full book of competency; I'm not a blank-slate trainee. Currently getting up to speed on UAD 3.6 and the new forms. The supervisory relationship is a licensing formality, not a training arrangement.


Happy to discuss by phone or email. DM me or reply here.
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top