• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hold Time

Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Virginia
This is a record for me: I have been on hold for 38 minutes and 43 seconds. I am in position 32 of 36 in the queue. I'm looking at 5 hours if I really want to get the answer, maybe 3 hours if some folks drop.
 
This is a record for me: I have been on hold for 38 minutes and 43 seconds. I am in position 32 of 36 in the queue. I'm looking at 5 hours if I really want to get the answer, maybe 3 hours if some folks drop.

What does that tell you???

I mean there are 36 people waiting in the queue, really, that tells me there are a LOT of problems going on, but in typical a la mode fasion, they will blame EVERYONE else but themselves...........
 
What does that tell you???

I mean there are 36 people waiting in the queue, really, that tells me there are a LOT of problems going on, but in typical a la mode fasion, they will blame EVERYONE else but themselves...........

It tells me Bob called in sick ....

Of course I dropped, spent a little longer trying to fix it myself, and eventually gave up (but found an alternative solution) :D.
 
This morning: "We are experiencing a higher-than-normal call volume..."

Position in queue is 29 (at 10:54). Fast forward to 10:58 and the position has moved to 27. Much faster than yesterday, but still, two days in a row. Ain't nobody got time for this.

At what point does this incredible wait time become "normal"?
 
This morning: "We are experiencing a higher-than-normal call volume..."

Position in queue is 29 (at 10:54). Fast forward to 10:58 and the position has moved to 27. Much faster than yesterday, but still, two days in a row. Ain't nobody got time for this.

At what point does this incredible wait time become "normal"?

Bob must have called in sick again, I wonder if he realizes what him being sick is doing to the wait times!!!
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top