• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Slow Total Lately?

NTX

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
Anyone else's Total been running really slow? Several people in our office have been experiencing slower-than-usual performance on multiple machines, myself included.

total may be fine, there might be a new conflic with some update or another program. did you run total's utilities, sometimes it wll tell you toral is it, or it finds nothing. You sound like you guys are on a server, good luck. time to call total. Did yous do a reboot on the server and each computer.

Anyone else's Total been running really slow? Several people in our office have been experiencing slower-than-usual performance on multiple machines, myself included.
YES! I thought it was because my computers C drive was getting full.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back