• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Total UAD 3.6. A total nightmare?

cdanj

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2013
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New Jersey
does totals UAD 3.6 program lag and hang up for everybody? The ENO check took at least 60 seconds.
Honestly it felt like I was using a beta version of the program.
 
They’re all a disaster. Maybe what the GSE‘s are asking for can’t be done
 
They’re all a disaster. Maybe what the GSE‘s are asking for can’t be done
So they all suck? They will likely delay the roll out. I had to use chat GPT to try to find the error. I still can't find it.
 
Total...total nightmare. Took a second, but i got it.

Total is not the only one. I guess there are a lot of clients that are starting September 1....explains all of the bixxxx and crying over thereon the fakebook. Fakebook has multiple posts on other people recording their situations using other platforms.

Uad 3.6 gone wild.
 
Total...total nightmare. Took a second, but i got it.

Total is not the only one. I guess there are a lot of clients that are starting September 1....explains all of the bixxxx and crying over thereon the fakebook. Fakebook has multiple posts on other people recording their situations using other platforms.

Uad 3.6 gone wild.
I guess it's comforting to know that it sux all over. I don't dare looking at Facebook. This forum is about as much bitching as I can take.
 
They will likely delay the roll out
The rollout will not be delayed.. Lenders/AMC's are already submitting new assignment requests and preparing 2 months in advance.. Can only say just prepare!
 
Uad 3.6 gone wild.
SO True! It is def much more detailed and what we feel is much more redundant information-some even not necessary-(who cares about internet access! We do not work for At & t) But figure the more reports completed-the easier it will become.
 
The rollout will not be delayed.. Lenders/AMC's are already submitting new assignment requests and preparing 2 months in advance.. Can only say just prepare!
How are other appraiser's completing these? And at what fee? I just found out this assignment was essentially for a lender to test the waters. KNowing what I know now I would charge 50% more because the software doesn't exist.
 
How are other appraiser's completing these? And at what fee?
Lenders are simply preparing in advance.. the fees are pretty Brutal.
 
software doesn't exist.
Total is really on-the ball.. working hard behind the scenes.. just utilize their 11-1 daily Workshops.. very helpful and informative
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top