• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

UAD Helper window stays on top of screen outside of software.

spittman

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
So I was messing around with the zoom levels in SFREP Classic and I clicked on the little box in the top middle of the UAD Helper to see what it does and now it seems like it is completely separate from the software. I can't get the viewer back to what it was before (UAD helper on the left side and width of the forms starting from the end/side of the helper to the right side of my screen. Now the form "Fits" the entire width of my screen and the UAD Helper stays on top. More frustrating is that if I switch between the software and to my web browser, the UAD Helper still stays on top. Clicking on the little box again does nothing.

1640903732231.png

On mine, if you click the left arrow it attaches to right, same with the left. Clicking the middle unlocks it. Clicking a right or Left arrow locks it back.

On mine, if you click the left arrow it attaches to right, same with the left. Clicking the middle unlocks it. Clicking a right or Left arrow locks it back.
I swear I tried that and it did not work. :LOL: Working now though. Thanks!

Least I could do. Really

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back