If I didn't have to work, I wouldn't. I have so many likes and hobbies, I could easily fill the next few years. I stay up late every night because I am doing one of them. My latest stupid hobby is AM radio DXing, which is 'collecting' AM radio stations. For those not in the know, AM propagates many miles at night, I have personally logged 3 stations over 1000 miles away with a cheap handheld radio inside, with no exterior antenna. I got a loop antenna and have now run a cable into the house, and have what's called an SDR hooked up to my laptop. I can usually log at least 100 stations on a good night. I have 8 alone on one frequency. It can be pretty addicting. But once the equipment is bought, it is 100% free.
Of course travel is my biggest vice, which requires...money. Lots of it. So it's off to work to I go on Monday.