• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraiser Marketplace

My Fee was $700 and I was charged 19.99 plus 17 dollars to upload on Valuelinks. I looked up the order it said $637. I still have not been paid for this order. This is getting worse you guys.

Valuelinks is not the one that did not pay you.

It was whomever you worked with on that platform.

Let me guess, was it an appraisal management company?

I've got a single out several months as well. They even showed me the payment issued check number, all of that.

Probably hoping I would just assume oh well I guess I did get paid, sorry to bother you.

Little do they know my one and only primary client waits a minimum of three months to ever pay me and I had not had a check since months before they even tossed me a single!

So yeah, re issue the check request was put forth. We'll see what amazing excuses they try to push but it's not going to fly.

They all operate that way, lenders and AMC's alike. It's one of the earliest appraisal trickery plays that has stood the test of time. Mysteriously pocket the appraisal fee for every hundredth order or more. If the appraiser does not notice, turn up the volume and do it more. I remember twenty five years ago the one appraiser in our town did an internal audit which only happened because he got audited by the IRS. Wells Fargo had consistently not paid over $10k a year in appraisal fees for many many years.

The wagon! Ride the wagon!

stagecoach-pursued-by-indians.jpg
 
Wow I'll turn that into my state appraisal board, and a few others, see if that meets the definition of an AMC licensing requirement.

Maintaining panels of appraisers. Doling out work orders. Providing review. Issuing payments.
Its not an AMC its a platform. The reviews are only from independent appraisers and you are obviously an AMC owner its a 3.6 platform and bidding system there is no AMC
 
If you can attract some customers the appraisers will beat down your doors to service those customers.
 
You need the Customers before the App can have any value. Right now It's just another portal to nowhere.
 
Its not an AMC its a platform. The reviews are only from independent appraisers and you are obviously an AMC owner its a 3.6 platform and bidding system there is no AMC
Oh I'm an AMC owner now, obviously?

Have any bat shrt letters ready for me?

This is why most appraisers really should not be taken seriously.

It's always fun to see people absolutely crush any semblance of credibility they had left.

If only you knew where you were at and what I've done for this industry.

But you don't because you're a fool.

And that's why you continue to support the AMC industry. You're a dedicated fan and long term patron.
 
Oh I'm an AMC owner now, obviously?

Have any bat shrt letters ready for me?

This is why most appraisers really should not be taken seriously.

It's always fun to see people absolutely crush any semblance of credibility they had left.

If only you knew where you were at and what I've done for this industry.

But you don't because you're a fool.

And that's why you continue to support the AMC industry. You're a dedicated fan and long term patron.
You dont even have the guts to name yourself! Who knows who you really are maybe a thief for all I know.
 
Wow I'll turn that into my state appraisal board, and a few others, see if that meets the definition of an AMC licensing requirement.

Maintaining panels of appraisers. Doling out work orders. Providing review. Issuing payments.
Certainly sounds like a unregistered AMC and Unlike A portal that's just used for ordering and delivery.

Once live people are forming fee panels and doing appraisal reviews it's definitely stepping into the dark gray spotlight. It's sevices also cross State Boards and thier AMC license or registration guidelines.

I Don't know but frankly if this isn't
a AMC then I don't know what the definition of a AMC is. Just Saying !
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top