• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

1004mc Is It Required Or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some prices are going up, some are going down, and some are stagnant. does this help anyone?

i bet one out of a thousand reviewers even reads that garbage. i don't blame them. what can you gather from the median list price. nothing.

fannie is the one that said it is not needed. i finally agree with them.

Dear Mr Skippy- It has been a pleasure purchasing all those loans sold to us by your favorite lender Bigger-Bank-USA but our extensive data collected by the CU has indicated your market topped out 9 months ago and has declined by 6% to 7% and therefore you have been delivering misleading reports. Don't feel bad we eliminated the 1004MC and we know you guys all partied like it was 1999 because you guys are mostly lazy lying-slackers who will do anything to cut a corner and checking that stable box is way easier then actually spending a few minutes analyzing your market data.

maybe you missed the memo. banks like misleading. why would/should they care? the taxpayer will pick up the tab anyways, plus benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back