• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

2 Different Certification Agents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermonter

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Vermont
Ok this is a first for me. Data plate inside states TRA XXX822 and XXX823, Cert labels on the outside say RAD XXX822 and XXX823. Same numbers, but different certification agents? Is that even possible?

I haven't gone to the town office yet to look at the bill of sale, which might clear things up, but might not. This is a 1994 model that was foreclosed on last spring and completely rehabbed. Data plate wasn't tampered with, but the cert labels have been attached with screws (in the wrong places I might add) over new siding. Sorta wondering if there's some shady things going on, but the fact that the numbers match tells me it would be a longshot.

Hoping someone here might know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks