• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Adding Competitive Listings to GPAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alison Swain

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Anyone know how to add additional Competitive Listing pages to the GPAR form? I've got CLs 1-3 in just fine but when I try to add another page, I just get a blank addendum page.

Any help is appreciated. :)

Thanks.

MBD

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New York
Why not just add the form for competitive listings? Press add/remove forms in the file section.

Alison Swain

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Why not just add the form for competitive listings? Press add/remove forms in the file section.

I've done that --- I can only get one page in, then the option is no longer available in the left-side column. That's the problem.

Can anyone help here???? I'm doing lots of GPAR work now and there's many more than 3 Competitive Listings I'd like to include.

Thanks.

MBD

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New York
How about if you put in the SFR supplemental sales pages, but grid out the listings instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks