• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Addition to Fannie form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Christ

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
Anyone heard of a new form or a change in the Fannie form that would include more analysis of listings and solds?

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
RELS has a Market Condition Summary report 2 page PIA.

Jo Ann Meyer Stratton

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Arizona
Post your pendings, actives, expireds, withdrawns as Comps #4 or higher through #9 and include similar comments, adjustments, reasoning, etc as you would the sold comparables.

Ray Christ

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Wisconsin
Post your pendings, actives, expireds, withdrawns as Comps #4 or higher through #9 and include similar comments, adjustments, reasoning, etc as you would the sold comparables.

What was that supppore to mean? I asked about a form or addition to fannie mae not some non com answer as this.

Why do I note the same formites answering from the same people? is it that that don't have enough work to do that can they spend all their time on this web sit?

I am looking for help not some nonsence.

PropertyEconomics

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New Mexico

What was that supppore to mean? I asked about a form or addition to fannie mae not some non com answer as this.

Why do I note the same formites answering from the same people? is it that that don't have enough work to do that can they spend all their time on this web sit?

I am looking for help not some nonsence.

Ray .. being rude to Jo Ann Meyer Stratton simply isnt allowed on this forum. Sorry .. thats a no no .... I strongly suggest an apology is in order and it not be done again .... Capish? :nono:.

Ray Christ

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Wisconsin
I dont think soooooo!!!!!!. I asked about a form not about adding comps etc.
REX at least mentioned a new for which I ws awarerof.

The leaders of this form need to be more specific in the responses if they know, if not they should pass it onw form indivisualthat may have specic info.

That's what I call, help.

Hamlet

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
Ray, you may not have liked the answer that you received, but it doesn't give you the right to be rude. No one was rude to you. Why are you attacking regular posters on the AF, whom you are asking for help?

PropertyEconomics

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New Mexico
I dont think soooooo!!!!!!. I asked about a form not about adding comps etc.
REX at least mentioned a new for which I ws awarerof.

The leaders of this form need to be more specific in the responses if they know, if not they should pass it onw form indivisualthat may have specic info.

That's what I call, help.

Ray .. Jo Ann Meyer Stratton is one of the most polite, knowledgable and kindest posters on this forum. Not to mention a Moderator. After 41 posts I can assure you that you dont know all you pretend. I urge you to apologize since I have met her in person and I assure you she is everything I say. She would never ever be rude to someone. If you dont wish to apologize .. then so be it.
Id not expect many to help you though if you cant muster an apology when needed. Time to man up.
And for what its worth . Fannie doesnt allow alteration of the form so use what you have. Comps 4 - 9 are for the exact purpose you have asked as are the addenda pages. The RELS form is a supplemental client requirement that should not be used for other lenders.

Last edited:

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
Ray,

If the grammar in your reports is anything near what it is here on the forum, you have more problems that form seeking. You can always add all the commentary you want with most software programs. If you want to add more, it will generally load a text addenda into your report.

Never bash Jo Anne, it will bring you more grief than you can handle. Direct it to me if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks