• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Advice Re Business Advice...

How does 1099 revenue affect public retirement income? Especially if IRS supports SCorp shareholder distributions and bizz expense deducations? I vaguely recall an IRS comment about 3 years ago, that i need to be cautioua about reporting annual neg P&L year after year..m
And now CA EDD invoiced me $$$$ for not reporting QLY income since i termed my affiliation with a payroll co early in 2024. [All prepped n numb in the dentist chair for implants finally to be implanted... til the office manager intervenes for Another $3000, on the spot, like F what, NOW you tell me.
 
Your Italian didn't they teach you basic off the books income strategies and tax avoidance methods...lmao )
I Often wonder. Maybe my Dago chromosomes went undercover when as a 3 month old babe asleep in the crib,my daddy purportedly responded to a late nighr door knock... never again to be seen...
 
SS income limits affected after full retirement age???
I want to get my foot in the door as soon as I can. I have figured since I was 18 that SS will "run out of money" the year when I turn 65. I doubt that they will stop sending checks, more likely they will set a cut off and give less to people who retire after that date.
 
California EDD makes the IRS look like friendly people. They will attach bank accounts, audit the hell out of you and generally F you biggley.

My advice don't screw with them get it taken care of as soon as possible.
 
California EDD makes the IRS look like friendly people. They will attach bank accounts, audit the hell out of you and generally F you biggley.

My advice don't screw with them get it taken care of as soon as possible.
The payroll company I am hiring after a couple years away will start immediately to process my payroll but won't touch any retroactive reporting requirements. CHATGPT ia my new consultant although the 20-page initial explanation of my EDD retro reporting requirements is way above my ability to understand. Downside of my hatred for greedy tax preparers... who might not have been as greedy as I thought???
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top