• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

AMC's for Local Banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zmcraney

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Mississippi
Guys and gals with all the changes that have been happening with the way appraisals are being ordered in our fair state I figured I would start a thread to disclose which of the banks (not the mortgage brokers) in the state have swapped over to using AMC's here lately. Feel free to add to the list at will, I hope this can help some of us stay busy and maybe even develop new clients in this tough time our industry as a whole is facing. I'lll start with the ones I know of.

Trustmark-Intergration 4.0
Community Bank- Appraisal Port CH (or something like that)
Regions-RELS (I'm not sure on this one, we couldn't find the numbers they wanted on several so no play no pay)

I haven't heard of The First, Hancock Bank,BancorpSouth or BankPlus making the swap over to an AMC yet since we vary rarely do work for them because of their lack of prescence in our market, but if I find out I will post it on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks