• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraiser Marked Private Septic And Well As Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
This statement that I don't know how you received, indicates to me that you did not receive a copy of a final corrected appraisal. It is not in the AMC's best interest to state something that does not exist. I said before that you probably did not receive a final corrected copy of the appraisal.
It was not corrected.
 
It was not corrected.
Read my reply carefully. I said, you may not have received a corrected copy. The lender is under no obligation to provide you with a copy or even to tell you if one exists. The only time a lender is required to give you a copy is if an adverse decision has been made as a result of the appraisal.
 
Read my reply carefully. I said, you may not have received a corrected copy. The lender is under no obligation to provide you with a copy or even to tell you if one exists. The only time a lender is required to give you a copy is if an adverse decision has been made as a result of the appraisal.
I read it perfectly. The appraisal was not corrected. Why, because had it been the home would not have qualified for the loan.
 
Have you filed a claim with your homeowners insurance? They might have advice.
 
I read it perfectly. The appraisal was not corrected. Why, because had it been the home would not have qualified for the loan.
You don't know that. You just know that you did not receive a copy of a corrected appraisal. But, you don't know for sure. Did someone tell you there was no correction?
 
You don't know that. You just know that you did not receive a copy of a corrected appraisal. But, you don't know for sure. Did someone tell you there was no correction?
The lender mailed me the final copy of the appraisal when I found out it was marked incorrectly and again if corrected and distances measured the home would not qualify and the loan would not have funded.
 
The lender mailed me the final copy of the appraisal when I found out it was marked incorrectly and again if corrected and distances measured the home would not qualify and the loan would not have funded.
Does the final copy refer to previous appraisal reports? I think the whole picture is not being shown. If there is a corrected appraisal, does that corrected appraisal show well and septic? As noted previous times in this thread, the appraiser is not responsible for being the absolute arbitrator in determining well and septic existence and/or locations. That is on the lender alone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top