• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraisers1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double Eagle

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Has anyone done business with Appraisers1.com? $299 for the year and they put you on their list.

I tried this once with another company last year and received no orders. So, I am jaded about doing it again. But, I thought I would hear from some others and call some of the appraisers on their list to see what they have to say.

-Thanks, Mark

tjcou812

Professional Status
State
Connecticut
I signed up with them last July. I did not get one order from them. I will not renew with them. We live and learn. At this time I would not sign up with anyone unless its free until we know whats going to happen with the freddie mac, fannie mae deal that we all been waiting for. Also the feds may have a deal coming soon. Its a wait and see time right now.

Alison Swain

Professional Status
State
Florida
When you've signed up with these people and then receive no orders, what do they say when you call to complain? :shrug:

Michigan CG

Staff member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
Send me your $299 and I will send you twice as many orders as they do.

tjcou812

Professional Status
State
Connecticut
When I complained to them they always told me that they were beginning a new marketing campaign and that they would market my area more through advertising. Every call I get I always ask how they were refered to me and not one said appraisers1.com.

Tudor

Professional Status
State
Arizona
I have heard from some of these people, always telling me "we have lots of clients who need appraisals done in your area, etc...." I told them, "send me a client that has an order and I will send you the money after I am paid" guess what? no takers.

Elliott

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Oregon
"Can you handle another 10 assignments
a week, Elliott?"

"No, have a nice day, goodbye."

Frederick

Professional Status
State
New Jersey
"Can you handle another 10 assignments
a week, Elliott?"

"No, have a nice day, goodbye."

I really love doing that, LOL, but I hang on the line to appreciate the silence on the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks