• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraisersforum.com Laser Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppraisersForum.com laser store has been updated with new products and an easier to use interface which is viewable on mobile phones, tablets, as well as larger screens.

The AppraisersForum.com Laser Store offers a wide array of laser measuring devices. The respected Leica Disto is well represented, as well as the Bosch brand, which also has an impressive lineup of laser measuring tools. There are many other brands available, such as DeWalt, Stanley, Stabila, Johnson, and others.

Why not look around the AppraisersForum.com laser store and see if there is anything there that could increase your productivity?

You should upgrade your store to sell a lot more stuff for appraisers. There really isn't a one stop shop for appraiser equipment.

Need a amazon appraisersforum store.

A site that compares prices, dates, ratings of CE classes from different providers can be useful too. And users can leave reviews and rate courses and instructors. Maybe a percentage referral fee from course provider can be arranged.

You should upgrade your store to sell a lot more stuff for appraisers. There really isn't a one stop shop for appraiser equipment.

I am for it!

Please start a list of appraiser equipment and I will see what I can do.

A site that compares prices, dates, ratings of CE classes from different providers can be useful too. And users can leave reviews and rate courses and instructors. Maybe a percentage referral fee from course provider can be arranged.

This would be more difficult as I do not know how to compile a list of educational courses and providers. Also it would require a lot of manual updating to keep up the dates and so forth.

I am for it!

Please start a list of appraiser equipment and I will see what I can do.

I am thinking the first thing to add would be a appraiser starter kit. A package of lower end equipment for aspiring appraisers. Maybe it can include low to mid range laser, low to mid range camera, memory card for camera, extra battery for camera, HP 12c, basic license for total.

I don't know. But I think if you can move starter kits then there is a good chance they will return to the store when it's time to upgrade equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back