• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

AR test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wil in Norcal

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
I am taking my test tomorrow for the AR, and I cant seem to figure out what I need to pass. The website says it is a "scaled" score of 75??? Has anyone took the Calif AR since 1/1/08 and could tell me what score I need to pass?

Wil in Norcal

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
California
Just fyi, currently one needs a 100 out of 165 to pass, but that will change on the first of July. I did pass the test and I found it to be not as hard as I thought it would be.

Smokey Bear

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Congratulations, Wil!

Cowboy Steve

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Idaho
but that will change on the first of July.

Maybe I missed something, but why will the pass percentage change on July 1st? - Never mind, I just found the "scaled" score adjustment explaination.

Last edited:

Wil in Norcal

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
California
thanks, For some reason I was not as excited as I was when I passed my AL exam. I felt glad I put in the work, but not sure if it will translate to the bottom line for me?

RitaB

Professional Status
General Public
State
California
Congrats

Congratulations. I think it will pay off. Give it time.

Flygirl 152

Professional Status
State
California
Hi Wil,

From one Nor Cal'er to another, congrats on passing your exam! Make sure you send an email to all your clients letting them know of your accomplishment. Might just put you foremost in their minds, and you may get an order out of it.

al002kim

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
California
I got 94 out of 100 in my last AR test... I am taking the test again today, hopefully I'll pass it... For my info, you have total of 165 questions, but it doesn't mean you need 100 questions right, it's based on percentage of overall answered questions.
Anyways, have a good exam to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks