• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Armls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nancy McCreadie

Freshman Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Illinois
I moved here from Chicago and will start appraising in the Phoenix area. I'm all set with the ARMLS and was wondering if there was an option for the MC Addendum? The Chicago MLS generated a MC Addendum for appraisal reports and was hoping the Arizona MLS did as well. Thanks!!
 
I moved here from Chicago and will start appraising in the Phoenix area. I'm all set with the ARMLS and was wondering if there was an option for the MC Addendum? The Chicago MLS generated a MC Addendum for appraisal reports and was hoping the Arizona MLS did as well. Thanks!!
there's an option to print mc data when you run a cma

Welcome to AZ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top