- Sep 28, 2003
- Professional Status
- Certified Residential Appraiser
- New York
ASB Issues Discussion Draft of Potential Areas of Change to the 2020-21 USPAP
The Appraisal Standards Board has issued a Discussion Draft of Potential Areas of Change for the 2020-21 edition of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). To download the draft, click here.
The Discussion Draft explores the following:
- Reporting Options (Restricted Appraisal Report and Appraisal Report)
- SCOPE OF WORK RULE
- Comments in Standards Rules
- Review of Advisory Opinions
- Other edits to improve clarity and enforceability of USPAP
Do you want to provide your comments in person? Attend the next ASB Public Meeting on April 20, 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Click here to register.