• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

You forgot that Biden stopped drilling on the Navajo Nation which opposed the move. He added more New Mexico land and a huge swath of Alaska to the no-drill zone for 50 years....it's time limited for the simple reason it clearly violated the multi-use policy of the USDA, and private owners would have to be compensated for the loss of their mineral rights under the 5th.

I saw that a large ice cream company filed Chapter 11. I would not be surprised if Biden didn't pose in front of their plant and beg for ice cream in a photo op while praising them for the quality. Then the next day the OSHA, EPA, and OECC would come down hard on them and sue, like he did Sheetz C stores. Maybe they aren't making enough chocolate ice cream.

Interest rates popped this morning as bonds rode the wave of government generated inflation, all this inspite of the 50% decline in GDP numbers from only a year ago. In other words, it is time for the supply side posse to set up shop.

Economists predicted GDP to increase at least over 2.5%.
How could they be so wrong. Dumb economists (I never trust them).
Because of their overoptimism, market went back to reality.

Interest rates popped this morning as bonds rode the wave of government generated inflation, all this inspite of the 50% decline in GDP numbers from only a year ago. In other words, it is time for the supply side posse to set up shop.
Looking like a perfect storm...slowing growth and higher inflation, AKA stagflation.

Watch the FED reverse and buy back their own bonds, no one wants them. Look at car prices - collapsing. I know. I was offered $2,500 trade-in for my 2014 GMC Terrain.

Watch the FED reverse and buy back their own bonds, no one wants them. Look at car prices - collapsing. I know. I was offered $2,500 trade-in for my 2014 GMC Terrain.

China used to be biggest buyer of Treasuries. Now they're buying less because of antiChina sentiments. Less demand for bonds, higher interest. Economics.

Not a good day for Bidenomics:

Stock Market sold off, 10-year bond is up to 4.7%, GDP growth is at 1.6%--and that's with $trillion in pork spending and projected to remain under 2% (Obama style GDP), and Cleveland's 2nd Quarter Core CPI (the one Powell likes best) is at 4%.

GDP.jpgTen year .jpg

Attachments

• Ten year .jpg
    Ten year .jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 1
Not a good day for Bidenomics:

Stock Market sold off, 10-year bond is up to 4.7%, GDP growth is at 1.6%--and that's with $trillion in pork spending and projected to remain under 2% (Obama style GDP), and Cleveland's 2nd Quarter Core CPI (the one Powell likes best) is at 4%.

View attachment 86910View attachment 86912
It is looking like we are finally slowing down, the consumer is tapped with higher costs after the Keynesian orgy.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back