• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

The treasury auctions went poorly and no one wants our debt. China is dumping US bonds like mad. They don't want to be holding them when they take on Taiwan. Meanwhile Moody's just downgraded USA debt rating citing spending and political divide. And economist said US "is spending like drunken sailors."
It's modern monetary theory Terrel, they don't think it matters how big the credit card gets. Stupid s*&t fails every time its tried. The Austrians were right.

Botched the speech today again - Biden is far beyond confused... "We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created, by the, you know, you know the thing,”

The declaration of independence actually says,
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

It was a sign of the times that women were not mentioned and then he completely blows the rest of the quote.

Botched the speech today again - Biden is far beyond confused... "We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created, by the, you know, you know the thing,”

The declaration of independence actually says,
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

It was a sign of the times that women were not mentioned and then he completely blows the rest of the quote.
It was phenomenally disrespectful of him to F the ceremony up, I almost barfed.

Harvard, US Treasury Economists Forced to Admit Trump Tax Cuts Worked as Advertised​

Economists from Harvard, Princeton, the University of Chicago and the U.S. Treasury concluded in a recent report the Trump corporate tax reform worked as advertised.

The Wall Street Journal's James Freeman wrote in a summary of the 51-page National Bureau of Economic Research report that the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act created a surge in business investment, which greatly benefited the economy.

Harvard, US Treasury Economists Forced to Admit Trump Tax Cuts Worked as Advertised​

Economists from Harvard, Princeton, the University of Chicago and the U.S. Treasury concluded in a recent report the Trump corporate tax reform worked as advertised.

The Wall Street Journal's James Freeman wrote in a summary of the 51-page National Bureau of Economic Research report that the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act created a surge in business investment, which greatly benefited the economy.
yet you hate his guts... weird.
phenomenally disrespectful of him to F the ceremony up,
I had a great aunt felled by a stroke who would repeat the same phrases while shaking her head that it wasn't what she wanted to say. Biden reminds me of that when he keeps using the same phraseology "...you know the thing.." when he loses his train of thought. The man is clearly suffering from dementia.

I had a great aunt felled by a stroke who would repeat the same phrases while shaking her head that it wasn't what she wanted to say. Biden reminds me of that when he keeps using the same phraseology "...you know the thing.." when he loses his train of thought. The man is clearly suffering from dementia.
I've been saying that about Trump's economic plan for 5 years, nice to see the pointy heads finally catching up.

Trump is despicable in moral character which is why he can't be President.
However, I believe in his capitalistic approach in low taxes. He did made money in Real Estate but he is terrible as a politician.
I benefitted from the tax reform. Yet for the sake of our nation's future, I'm willing to forgo my economic benefits for a more moral less divisive nonracist President.

is terrible as a politician.
The best thing about Trump is that he ISN'T a politician. And Biden has made millions stealing from the taxpayers and taking brides from Ukraine and China. That's why I hate politicians. Look at Senator Menendez. He escaped justice once, and might again even though the evidence is overwhelming. The evidence is clear that he lied about being involved in Hunter's defalcations but how does a job that has paid as little as the Senate did made Biden and no small number of his family multi - millionaire's with multiple million dollar houses. Graft is the only answer.

Remember BIDEN earned $44,400 as senator when he was first elected in the 70s. I was making that much in the late 70's. Don't BS me. Biden didn't get rich from a Senate salary. That applies to 99% of the hacks in Congress today. They live off graft. Their salary is chump change.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back