• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bitcoin Hit $800 Today . Its Been 34 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend selling off all your carbon credits, they are likely to be worthless for at least the next 4 years.

Wow, thats probably a great call. I remember volunteering at a leftist teaching farm. This wealthy guy from Massachusetts was totally IN on the carbon credit play. It was all he talked about. Seemed to me it was just a way for him to MAKE money because his carbon footprint was just as big or bigger than anyone else's.
 
The whole crypto world is in a state of extreme fragility. Bitcoin can not seem to grow/scale; other good alts-coins are hard to find that are not over-priced. All crypto transactions are declining - not increasing - which is not a good thing.
 
Dumped Dash, DCR, Ardor, Clams,

bought XMR, Bella, Stratis, ETC
 
I just added a few more coins to my trades. I have 11 coins trading right now. The coins I am only buying are the ones showing strength while BTC is rising. This shows to me that traders see these coins as "buys". Up about 3K USD in 12 hours.
 
Are you trading these or are these long term positions?
 
The space in our universe is not empty - dark matter ....... stretches outward and inward space by being an observer. The world is an illusion - Bitcoin helps us observe nature as it is.

Boy I am loaded to the moon.

The world is so depressing - Bitcoin is therapeutic and says ..... like think of asset formation in a new way.

What lasts forever?

The world can form capital into new markets faster and cheaper than buying stocks with hyper P/E ratios.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top