• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Cdair Form Can Not Make An Env

Status
Not open for further replies.

444nutman

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
I figure I would try here, since I am on terminal hold.
I can not make an ENV out of a CDAIR and will have to turn down lots of easy work.
The only ones I can use has Corelogic in bold letters on the top left hand corner.

Thanks in advance.

AMF13

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Look for a different form in there.
They have way too many it seems to me. :shrug:

Tom Woolford

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
In the "add forms" under the contents tab, type in disaster. There is an alamode generic version. Deliver as a PDF. There is no XML analogue, therefore no ENV delivery is possible for this form (in any software).

Flakey

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
South Carolina
Woolford is right. But I'll bet if one of the big AMC boys wanted it, it would happen. Sort of off the OP, but the AMC specific forms by ALL of the appraisal software peddlers is ridiculious. Mine (WCA/SFREP) has 26 dedicated custom forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks