• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Comp Request (ok, Begging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathy in FL

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Anybody have any comps on a historic hotel in the north half of Florida? My subject is not waterfront, but is in an expensive waterfront community. (Cedar Key) Maybe 16 rooms...circa 1870 or so.

I'd be happy to pay for good data.

Thanks,
Kathy in FL

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Wish I could help you Kathy. I'll see if I can find any in Fernandina Beach or St Augustine for you. Not sure if there are any in the Jax Beaches area, but I'll look and ask around.

You might want to post this in the Commercial Forum also.

Wally Jones

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
No luck here, but I'm continuing to ask around. The only B & B I've come close to had been converted to a single family place.....sorta........built in 1920's on a lake near here. Only four rooms and I couldn't find anyone that knew the last time it had been appraised as anything but SFR.

I'll be happy to make the sacrifice and do some in-depth research for you at Cedar Key, though! I'll take may boat and stay at your subject and thoroughly scour the nearby coastal areas for comparables...........okay, maybe my scouring will be for trout, reds and cobia.............but I'll share any I find! Honest! :mrgreen:

Kathy in FL

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Believe it or not, I actually found another one, IN CEDAR KEY. It's about a third of the size, but built in the same era, and fairly similar. (Well, as similar as you can get.)

Thanks if you can find something else!!!

Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks