• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Concession Adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.

David S. Roberson

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Does anyone put a zero when no concession adjustments are made?

D

Deleted member 134708

Edit: removed my response as it was anything but correct. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

David S. Roberson

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Really? Cause I've never had a request for it before, and I've never put a zero in the field when no adjustment is made. Why, then, wouldn't you put a zero when no time adjustment is made? I can't find any instruction that says this field requires a zero for no adjustment.

BRCJR

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Virginia
Really? Cause I've never had a request for it before, and I've never put a zero in the field when no adjustment is made. Why, then, wouldn't you put a zero when no time adjustment is made? I can't find any instruction that says this field requires a zero for no adjustment.
Requirement page 22 and 23 of 43 Uniform Appraisal Dataset Specification Appendix D.

Follow up---please see post 11.

Last edited:

Dublin ohio

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
Requirement page 22 and 23 of 43 Uniform Appraisal Dataset Specification Appendix D

Does not answer op's question. If I remember correctly. It is not required to place a 0 in the concession line for lack of adjustment. Not a hard stop. Have never placed a 0 myself in the same situation. Never questioned since UAD started

BRCJR

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Virginia
Does not answer op's question. If I remember correctly. It is not required to place a 0 in the concession line for lack of adjustment. Not a hard stop. Have never placed a 0 myself in the same situation. Never questioned since UAD started
See post # 11

Last edited:

BRCJR

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Virginia
double post

David S. Roberson

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
"Line 2 The appraiser must enter the financing type from the list below and the total amount of concessions, if any, for each settled sale. If there are no sales or financing concessions, enter the numeral zero (0)."

This does not mean to enter "0" on the adjustment line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks