• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Crash issues 9/19

KYLECODY

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
Anyone else having issues today? It is literally crashing with each photo I try and upload. I can type and edit the report. Was able to upload roughly half the photos and now its an instant crash and wont even allow me to save when I try and add the next one...Have the most recent update and have turned off my computer and back on several times. Unless they are doing back end work I have no answers (and a silver membership, which I havent called in at least 6 years, but not until Monday can I call).
 
I used chat GPT in lieu of tech support on my last alamode problem and it's surprising how much it knows about how to resolve 3.6 issues.
 
Sorry to hear that. I haven’t had any problems. But then again I haven’t been doing what you are doing with the program. Just finished my second 3.6 and it went without a problem. Except I don’t like the way the sketching program works on the Mobile App when sketching below grade finish and unfinish. I would agree to check out AI.
 
I had problems with QuickSource on Thursday night. I paid $$$$ for Elite and put a support ticket in on the website at 8pm, three hours later I got a call back, but had already fixed the problem by completely restarting my PC. I think that these daily updates to fix 3.6 are screwing with some existing 2.6 features.
 
I had problems with QuickSource on Thursday night. I paid $$$$ for Elite and put a support ticket in on the website at 8pm, three hours later I got a call back, but had already fixed the problem by completely restarting my PC. I think that these daily updates to fix 3.6 are screwing with some existing 2.6 features.

I’m surprised there haven’t been more updates with 3.6. By the end of the month there is supposed to be Smart Adjusting, Invoicing, Quicksource, Sketch integration on the Desktop, and a few other things. None of that has happened. All updates this month so far have been minor with no real enhancements.
 
I’m surprised there haven’t been more updates with 3.6. By the end of the month there is supposed to be Smart Adjusting, Invoicing, Quicksource, Sketch integration on the Desktop, and a few other things. None of that has happened. All updates this month so far have been minor with no real enhancements.

As Al a Mode ALWAYS does, they'll blame EVERYONE but themselves, it's NEVER their fault, I learned that a long time ago......
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top