• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Cruises With C.e.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrell Hignite

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I typically teach 2-3 times a year on carribean cruises, I wondered if any of our forum would be interested in taking USPAP this way in 2003 or 2004 and where you would want to go. I am also kicking around the cruise in Hawaii for late 2004. Please let me know your feelings. I am an AQB certified instuctor. :D

Darrell Hignite

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
I know that there are a few more places to cruise, the orient, greece, south america, hawaii. Just let me know where you would like to go. I love teaching on the water and the food ain't bad either. :D

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Hi Darrell,

I've been watching this and my cruise thread in the general forum.

This is like hearding cats!!!!

#1) The CE would have to be approved in almost all states.

#2) Whoever the CE provider is will have to collect the deposits or full fee for the classes ahead of time.

#3) Without a monetary investment, they will almost all fall out at the last minute.

I would dearly love to be able to put this together. Reality is, without all of the above, it ain't gonna happen.

Darrell Hignite

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Pam, You are correct and this is the solution, I am already approved in many states because of being AQB certified, I already have done this seven times, seven different cruises, and it is done with greater ease than you might think. I know there would be some difficulty, but most states will approve c.e. if it is approved in another state. I am approved in N.C. and licensed in VA. and another state is pending approval within a week. Wouldn't it be great if we could do a cruise to the greek isles and take two days of c.e. too. I love this idea and will continue working to see it come to reality. You may visit my web site at http://hignitetrainingservice.com and it will show you about my cruise on Dec. 6-13 from Charleston. I have 16 n.c and VA. appraisers going with me. I love teaching on land and sea..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks